comedy

Life of Dan

For me, if I’m not smiling, I’m not working... If I haven’t got a lunch meeting every day, I’m not doing my job properly. If you are reading this and I haven’t bought you lunch yet - then it’s you that is not doing your job properly.

For those who know me - 99% of the time I am talking absolute bollocks. But the remaining 1% I guarantee will be growing your business... Unless you are an exhibition furniture company - I am terrible at selling exhibition furniture. 

Business Growth is an easy sell. There aren’t many MD’s that would say that they are perfectly happy with where they are currently at and the offer of growth is simply not necessary or appealing.

Of course I’ve met:

...the ‘hand shake on a Friday, and leave the country on a Monday never to be seen again’ type (it must be me).

...the ‘Win a blue chip client within a week of working on the project to then have no budget to carry on’ type (it must be me).

...the ‘we provide X service in negotiations, to X, Y and Z services when sat in front of clients’ type (that definitely isn’t me)

I’ve also been asked to pay a client back after 1 month... (this still makes me laugh - I paid!) 

BUT 

I’ve also met the great ones. The believers. The realistic. The patient. And for these - we have a fantastic time and deliver, together - again and again.

Lid is a network of brilliant people all pulling together - to help companies grow... ironically, (it’s a good job really) Lid Project Ltd is also growing at a ridiculous rate and the people we are getting on board are MUCH better than me (luckily it was my idea).  

So come and get amongst it!
— Dan :)